Monday, May 12, 2008

O K L A H O M A !






The Doozies are on an adventure! Saturday we boarded a plane and headed to Oklahoma to spend time with Grandaddy and G'ma Carol. The first flight was a little over two hours and it went smoothly until the last 45 minutes or so. Thank goodness Margie was on the plane. She grew up in Columbia and was returning to Oklahoma City where she is a resource teacher for 1st, 2nd and 3rd graders. Emma sat with Margie and they read books while Mommy and Jehu sang and tickeled each other.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

WHAT!? I had no idea you were going to Oklahoma!!!! Hope you're having fun!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gloria said...

Hi Angela!!!
You're hard to find! I called your job after you went back to work from birthing Emma & Jehu but unfortunately when I called, you no longer worked there. The last I spoke to you the babies were still in the hospital. I can't believe it has been 3 yrs already. I saw your pic in Lexington Life & have been trying to find you ever since. I contacted the staff at Lexington Life & they said they would relay my phone # to you but guess they never did. I was so happy to see the pics of the kids. They are adorable! We'll have to get our kids together to play. I have a 4yr old girl, 5yr old boy & Danielle (she'll be 8 in July!). I don't live in Irmo anymore. I moved to Lexington. Please contact me!