Friday, August 17, 2007

He Did What?!?!?!?

As I entered the doozies bedroom I noticed that Jehu had taken off his diaper. I immediately figured there would be something in the crib other than Buzz Lightyear and a few books. However, as I approached the crib I stepped in something wet. Upon closer inspection it appeared to be....pee pee. Since Binky hadn't been in their room during naptime I can only guess that Jehu decided he needed to go, took aim through the slats of his crib and did the unthinkable. He pee peed on the floor! There wasn't anything in the crib or on the slats. Is he that good already?!?!!?!? If so, we're going to try the real deal.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HA HA HA HA!!! I can't wait to see Doozies soon!

JCMA said...

I'm sorry I didn't get to see you when I was in Columbia, but I love reading about the babies!